Ads

My Experience Of Meditation and Yoga - 1




Hello, Everyone today, I am going to share my experience of mediation with you.  Now, I am 23 years old. And after doing many jobs and serve social services. I got the honor to share the experience with you.

Spiritual Experience


It all starts when I was studying 12 in 2013. At the end of the year, I and my friends had curious how steve Jobs got so famous. We researched him and found out that he used to do meditation, learned from India. I was studied my middle school from a spiritual organization school, who also taught meditation, but that time I only focused on studied and ignored all this. But somehow, while doing that proper in Ananda Marga School, I somehow did the meditation. It was beginner meditation but I did it. I used to feel bliss. I wonder why I am feeling like heaven, and all nice, peace, and happy. I know the answer, but not completely. This prayer/mediation was working like Drunked, Morphine, LSD drug. I was completely aware, full consciousness, and satisfied still with all the spiritual drunkness.
   
   
          Every day, I do the mediation and feel the bliss. But during weekends, and holidays, the lack of the mediation, hamper my thought, action, and mind. This also affects my course of action.
But, again when I resume it all becomes good. Whatever, from childhood I always like to do helping people, doing social service. I always helped poor, crippled, and maimed and woman. I offer them food, cloth, and money.

But after studying, I found people make business anything when the money comes in. SO, I stopped donating money to the poor.

SO, when I do the meditation, I always feel like I am floating in the ocean of bliss. Complete nothingness around me, I am clear. At some point, I feel like I am merged into a point. This feeling of bliss is like alcohol, LSD drug, that I never want to leave. Spiritually, I feel like I am one with my Ideal, my master.

This is the experience of my and my Ideal, GURU, ISTA.

Mentally Enhanced Capabilities


Now, my experience of Mentally enhanced capability, while I was in school before it was difficult for me to understand anything and learn anything but after that, I can memorize anything at first look. Things become easy to understand and grasp. I can solve maths in my mind, any formula. People used to make maths in Notebook but my mind. I never memorize anything for the exam just understand that topic and write an exam myself. I never failed and toped sometime.

With that, I became cunning. Like I can control matter and the environment. That my mind has become like a powerful beast. I can do a big task at the finger of my tip. Everything was possible for me.

This is nothing, others experience I can't explain to you.

Doing mediation, occult power also comes, but using it against bad can cost you big.

so this was my mental, little experience of my childhood meditation.

One more thing, my mind was running like the speed of light.


Physically, you can achieve anything, if you have mental and spiritual power., so I was a child, everything was possible for me. and I achieved it too. but never show off before people.

I remain myself, calm and peaceful and keep doing social work. Lots of ups and down came to my life but that after me leaving my school and meditation. after the 8th standard.

After Joining another school, BNS, durg, in 9 Th standard everything changed, I stopped social work, mediation and my focus divert to worldly stuff and things. And that was my biggest drawback. I could control myself and flow with the world.

In the next post, I will tell u my story about how I joined mediation after 12the class and my Journey.





Post a Comment

0 Comments