As in the previous post, I told u how I got into this meditation stuff, how I unknowingly meditated on Tarak when I entered into the college of the first year, it was all that I need to learn something a lesson, philosophy. I was in search of Ultimate Personality TO whom I happily SUrrender. After the continuous struggle, I got one. It was the ultimate personality Tarak Bramha.
So, I take with me three more of my friends. We four people took mediation from Acharya. In the starting, we all felt bliss and some supernatural experiences. But when it comes to struggling for change and service to society. Nobody has the courage to run in that path and do it except me.
See, after doing this meditation, a special urge comes in the mind to do something for the society, for people. To serve them a kind of service. And I did it my way. It took me some years to stand on my feet and I somehow did it. So I accomplished my meditation lesson and all the philosophy. I created my own way of doing social service.
So, I had a lot of spiritual and mental experiences doing meditation. I can tell, in the spiritual realm, everything is possible. You can see ghost talk to one, unconsciously, do talking, they communicate with u. You can control matter and space and time. If u go higher mediation. But with power comes great responsibility. So, Great mental potentiality. Memorizing power, and understanding power.
The best of that everything clear to you. No doubt, no question remains after doing successfully.
Yeah, so when I started the meditation, I had to face great opposition by family, friend, teacher, neighbor. They became a real enemy of me. But I didn't fear them, I continued my stuff. But for some time I left it, I read a lot of philosophy, I did a lot of social services and then I continued my stuff. When u go higher, u have to act like that. Otherwise, its gonna be a problem.
During this, I also went to shamshan many times with my friend to do mediation. I tell u that the vibration and environment of Shamshan can affect u a lot. It helped my meditation to progress at twice the speed. I could feel it. So, I learned the protection circle from Acharya and started to practice it in Shanshan. It could fill u up with high energy.
The energy is so tremendous that u could fight with the bear too or a battalion of the army. We practiced many times and then we quit.
Night shamshan, I experience too. SO in the start, it was all passion and crazy that bring me into this path. Now I am cool and know many things how to start safely meditation and ups and downs and all etc
Yoga and sadhana are the child version of tantra while tantra in itself is a powerful version.
Tantra yogis the real one. Whatsoever, it took me a while to perfect and master the beginner stage of meditation. Don't take it lightly, it can upsidedown your world real effectively.
My friend could attract girls by their charm. It was all childish minds. But now we see past back. The firmness of mine in this path finally brings me satisfaction, peace, and social service to my whole life.
ok, if I had any other experiences or I left,,,,, I will definitely make another post.




0 Comments
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.